This example demonstrates how to skip duplicated values.
To view the example follow the steps below
- Download and install Advanced ETL Processor [Link]
- Download and Unzip example[Link]
- Create a new transformation and open the .ats file
- Double click on the Reader object and amend the source file path
- Double click on the Writer object and amend the target file path
- Run the transformation by pressing the green arrow.
Previous value transformation function
There are multiple ways to achieve the desired result. in this example, we are using the "Previous value transformation function"
Please contact us if you need help with transforming the data
|Visit ETL Tools Forum|