This example demonstrates how to create files using field value as part of the file name.
To view the example follow the steps below
- Download and install Advanced ETL Processor [Link]
- Download and Unzip example[Link]
- Create a new transformation and open the .ats file
- Double click on the Reader object and amend the source file path
- Double click on the Writer object and amend the target file path leaving the calculation intact
- Double click on sorter and amend buffer path
- Run the transformation by pressing the green arrow.
File name calculation
Note: Source changed function forces creation of new file
Calculation inside file name
Please contact us if you need help with transforming the data
|Visit ETL Tools Forum|