Q-Eye - Easy to use QVD and QVX Files Editor
History of Q-Eye
When we work with new customers quite often we can see a lot of QVD files. Some of them are very old and no one is able to tell what is inside and why they were created. Traditional way was creating script and loading it in to QlikView. Which is a lot of work if there are a lot QVD files, We just wanted to able to see the content of QVD file. Later we thought that it would be really nice to be able to edit QVD files...
So the Q-Eye was created and passed to the people to use for free:
- Edit both QVD and QVX Files
- Save as QVD, QVX, XML, Excel and SQL Insert Scripts
- Add/Delete Rows and Columns, Copy, Cut and Paste
- Comprehensive metadata information
- Support for extremely large QVD files
- Multi Document Interface
- Operating System Integration
There are two versions available.
Standard and Portable
- Standard version can be installed on Windows PC.
- Portable version is designed to work with PortableApps Menu which can be downloaded from here
Portable software is a class of software that is suitable for use on portable drives such as a USB (thumb) drive or iPod or Palm PDA with "drive mode", although any external hard drive could theoretically be used. The concept of carrying one's favored applications, utilities, and files on a portable drive for use on any computer is one which has evolved considerably in recent years.
Please support development of Q-Eye by donating
Use Advanced ETL Processor