This easy to use tool allows the user to connect to any database and browse or modify data, run SQL scripts, export, import and print data.
And the most important thing: it is freeware.
The benefits of using Database browser:
- Works directly with Oracle, MS SQL Server, ODBC, MySql, OleDB, BDE, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server Compact, Interbase and Firebird
- One-click switching from one connection to another
- Data exports into CSV, TAB, Excel, RTF and Html files
- SQL Builder with a wide range of supported databases
- Support for ODBC connection strings
- Unlimited number of connections
- One-click table browsing
- Data browsing, filtering and grouping
- Import data from Excel
- Execution history
- Execution Log
- Incremental Table Search
Note: Database Browser is free and for personal and business use