Advanced ETL Processor - 22.214.171.124 is ready for the users.
A new version of Advanced ETL Processor is out with a much more anticipated new feature: the ability to work with multiple excel sheets within a single transformation. This was not possible before. the only way was is to create a separate transformation for every single sheet and execute them sequentially.
All you need to do is point writers to the same file. In the example below, "Writer C1" adds data to the C1 excel sheet and "Writer C2" adds data to the C2 excel sheet. This not only makes the life of our ETL software users easier but also improves performance.
Another useful feature is "Cache values" option of "Get Excel Cell Value Dynamic" transformation function. This increase performance multiple times.
Other changes are:
- Added: Extract Attachments option to IMAP4 and POP3 reader
- Added: Email footer message
- Added: Cache option of "Get Excel Cell Value Dynamic" transformation function
- Improved: It is now possible to use a single transformation to write data into multiple excel sheets of the same file
- Improved: Main screen log messages handling
- Improved: transformation designer response time while working with very large files
- Improved: removed excess data refreshes within transformation designer this resulted in overall screen performance improvement
- Improved: underscore character can be seen in preview mode now
- Improved: the software will make three attempts to publish tableau files before failing
- Improved: Updated hyper API to the latest version
- Fixed: Various tableau related bugs
- Fixed: Pause package action issues
- Fixed: Directory monitor screen bugs
- Fixed: Fixed issue with <MessageID> package variable