Advanced ETL Processor - 22.214.171.124 is ready for the users.
A new version of Advanced ETL Processor is out with a much more anticipated new feature: the ability to work with Office 365 emails (using Microsoft graph API).
About Microsoft Graph API
Microsoft Graph is the gateway to data and intelligence in Microsoft 365. It provides a unified programmability model that you can use to access the tremendous amount of data in Microsoft 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security. Use the wealth of data in Microsoft Graph to build apps for organizations and consumers that interact with millions of users.
Other changes are
- Added Office 365 connection
- Added receive Office 365 email action
- Added ability to save emails as EML files
- Added option to mark emails as read
- Added option to download unread/read emails only
- Send email action support office 365 connections
- Fixed issues with downloading large files via HTTP/HTTPS
- Fixed issues with file metadata package actions
- Added automatic retry for STP downloads/uploads
- Added ability to run transformations without a writer
Changes to look and feel
Following themes were introduced
Office 2010 Blue, Office 2010 Blue, Office 2010 Silver, Office 2010 Black, Windows 8, Office 2013 White, Office 2013 LightGray, Office 2013 Gray, Windows 10, Office 2016 White, Office 2016 Gray, Office 2016 Black
Repository upgrade procedure
We would like to thank Daniel Fung from Xerox for helping us with testing