Connecting to Amazon S3 Storage
To use Amazon S3 Storage, you need first to obtain the Account Name and Account Key by completing the following steps:
- Go to the AWS Management Console.
When prompted, sign in with your account credentials.
- Click on your user name and select My Security Credentials
- Expand access keys
- Click create a new access key
Download the key file
Use AWSAccessKeyId and AWSSecretKey to login
- Create a new S3 basket enter the name and leave the rest of the options as they are
- Create a new package, add Amazon S3 Action and click connect
In some situations, it might be necessary to change the endpoint the full list of endpoints can be found here:
For more technologies supported by our ETL Software see Advanced ETL Processor Versions
Confused? Ask question on our ETL Forum
Last updated: March 14, 2023