AETL Objects Library

• Thank you received: 48

AETL Objects Library was created by bruce.gibbins

Hi. It would be handy for us if there was some extra functionality in the Objects Library that allowed us to see the contents of the Object without having to put it into a Package and then open it from there. For example, I use the Objects Library as a repository for common and reusable objects such as a common "Send Email" object that has predefined FROM, TO, Subject and Body elements populated via Package Variables. This way we can have consistent email messages that can then be processed by mailbox rules if necessary.

Over time we have a number of redundant and legacy objects that could be pruned and as such it would be helpful and more efficient if we could go into the Objects Library, chose an Object from the grid and then "see" its actual content and make a decision to retain or delete from there.

At the moment I need to go into a blank package, Add from Library and then check its contents and then navigate back to the Objects Library and then delete the one I was looking at.

Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin
11 months 3 weeks ago #21042

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies