Version 6 Questions

• Thank you received: 0

Version 6 Questions was created by Daniel

Hi,

I upgraded by 32bit REPO as recommended but my scheduled packages did not run as expected.

Issue #1 :

On investigating I found the NODES_STATUS table had the ‘enable_execution’ = 0 for the AETLAGENT32 application and ‘enable_execution’ = 1 for the ADVANCEDETLENT32 application.
When I flipped the flags around as shown below, the scheduled packages started to work. Is this ok?
What is ADVANCEDETLENT32 supposed to be , as well as AMC32 below?
3 years 4 months ago #16759

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 495

Replied by admin on topic Version 6 Questions

Hi, I upgraded by 32bit REPO as recommended but my scheduled packages did not run as expected.

Issue #1 :

On investigating I found the NODES_STATUS table had the ‘enable_execution’ = 0 for the AETLAGENT32 application and ‘enable_execution’ = 1 for the ADVANCEDETLENT32 application. When I flipped the flags around as shown below, the scheduled packages started to work. Is this ok?

Yes, this expected behaviour

What is ADVANCEDETLENT32 supposed to be , as well as AMC32 below

The flag ‘enable_execution’ = 1 apply to ADVANCEDETLENT32 as well

It is ignored for AMC32.

FYI; What we trying to do here is to make management of computers or nodes easier

Same apply to licenses and updates

Next step is to redesign management console so it can be used to pause/stop services on multiple nodes and schedule packages for execution.

Eventually we will end up with two products:
ETL Desktop and ETL Server
Mike
3 years 4 months ago #16760

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies