Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [ INVALID KEY URGENT ] -The key you entered is already expired. Please enter a new key.

[ INVALID KEY URGENT ] -The key you entered is already expired. Please enter a new key. 3 years 9 months ago #15800

Please today after an error. We received the message that our copy is unregistered.. After I put the key and this is the return (The key you entered is already expired. Please enter a new key.), but our subscription starts in december.

Whats wrong?

Thanks.

Victorio
+555182191075 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[ INVALID KEY URGENT ] -The key you entered is already expired. Please enter a new key. 3 years 9 months ago #15801

• admin
  • Deeds not Words
  • Thank you received: 472
Email us the key together with the screenshot of entire screen
Mike

[ INVALID KEY URGENT ] -The key you entered is already expired. Please enter a new key. 3 years 9 months ago #15802

• admin
  • Deeds not Words
Run click on the application and select run as administrator, than enter the key again.
I have checked your key and it worked fine
Mike

[ INVALID KEY URGENT ] -The key you entered is already expired. Please enter a new key. 3 years 9 months ago #15805

• admin
  • Deeds not Words
We did ask to EMAIL it us, did not we?

What is your system date and time?
Mike

[ INVALID KEY URGENT ] -The key you entered is already expired. Please enter a new key. 3 years 9 months ago #15806

Sorry Mike, please for what EMAIL I have to answer you? The system date is correct (26/09/2016 in this format).

[ INVALID KEY URGENT ] -The key you entered is already expired. Please enter a new key. 3 years 9 months ago #15807

• admin
  • Deeds not Words
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Mike

• Page:

We have 194 guests and one member online