This Example Demonstrates how to convert a Tableau Hyper file into Qlik QVD File
What is Hyper?
Hyper is Tableau's in-memory Data Engine technology optimized for fast data ingest and analytical query processing on large or complex data sets.
What is QVD?
A QVD (QlikView Data) file is a file containing a table of data exported from QlikView. QVD is a native QlikView format.
Steps to follow
- Download and install Advanced ETL Processor 64-bit [Link]
- Download and Unzip example[Link]
- Create a new transformation and open the .ats file
- Double click on the Reader object and amend the source file path
- Double click on the Writer object and amend the target file path
- Run the transformation by pressing the green arrow.
Please contact us if you need help with transforming the data
|Visit ETL Tools Forum|